Debt Collection Defense Clinic:
Neighborhood Legal Clinic’s Downtown Clinic:
- Every Thursday in the Seattle Library from Noon – 2:00 pm
- 30-minute meeting
- Appointment required; please call (206) 267-7070
- Focused on civil legal and procedural questions. The Downtown Clinic is one of several neighborhood legal clinics sponsored by KCBA. For information about services provided at the other clinic locations please visit the KCBA’s Neighborhood Legal Clinics web site.
- Sponsored by the King County Bar Association
- 2nd Monday of each month in the Seattle Library from 2:45 pm to 4:45 pm
- 1-hour meeting
- Appointment required; please call (206) 287-8625
- The Reentry Clinic provides free legal services to low-income men and women with criminal records facing barriers to successful reentry. The clinic focuses on legal issues related to legal financial obligations (fees, fines and restitution) and access to employment and housing.
- Sponsored by Columbia Legal Services
Seattle Library Legal Clinics Calendar:
Download your copy of the clinic schedule here.