The Eastside Legal Assistance Program (ELAP) Fellowship Program is currently accepting applications for its 2017 – 2018 Family Law Fellowship Program. ELAP’s work centers around providing free, high quality, civil legal services to low-income residents of East King County, and domestic violence legal aid to residents throughout King County.
ELAP Family Law Fellowship (2017-2018):
- It is a year long program that focuses on training new attorneys on Family Law and Domestic violence.
- Access to mentorship and training in Family Law, Domestic Violence, motions practice and pre-trial/trial preparation.
- ELAP provides liability insurance and office space.
- Fellow’s give back by committing to 600 volunteer hours over the course of the program year.
- Orientation starts November 6, 2017
- Application deadline on October 13, 2017
For more information, please refer to this brochure, ELAP Fellowship Program 2017, or visit ELAP’s website at http://www.elap.org/about/elap-family-law-fellowship/.